Blog about Russia, Soviet Union, Olympics and artistic gymnastics. News and interviews on gymnastics champions, coaches and competitions.

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Aliya Mustafina - on the mend


Aliya has responded to a few questions about her health.  At present, she is at home with her family, undergoing rehabilitation at the clinic where she had a procedure on her right knee on the 3rd November.

'I am not allowed to jump or squat until December 7th' she said.  'I can walk, but with one crutch, which I will need until next week.  I will be at home throughout rehabilitation - so as not to overload the leg.  In another two weeks I will have to have treatments and do exercises.  We'll have to see after that, the doctors will advise ... Once the stitches are removed, there won't be any pain at all'.

Good luck!

http://www.allsportinfo.ru/index.php?id=99245





0 comments:

Post a Comment