Blog about Russia, Soviet Union, Olympics and artistic gymnastics. News and interviews on gymnastics champions, coaches and competitions.

Monday, August 1, 2016

Viktoria Komova - I need six months' rest, and will then decide ...



Viktoria has spoken to Championat.com's Ksenia Viselinoi about the results of her visit to the clinic in Munich.

'It turns out I have a stress fracture in my fifth vertebra.  The doctors said that six months without exercise is the only way for the injury to heal.  I hope that everything will be OK, but if I cannot recover, then I will have to retire.  I decided not to go to Rio, but I will be at home with my friends, cheering the team on.'  

Source - http://www.championat.com/olympic/news-2535098-komova-polgoda-bez-trenirovok---edinstvennyj-sposob-zalechit-travmu.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment